The trip of a lifetime which also includes helicopter flights to Lukla from Kathmandu and then back to Kathmandu after we summit Island Peak!
Arrival in Kathmandu - 19 October 2019 (if leaving the UK, leave 18 October 2019) for 16 days
Day 01 - Arrive Kathmandu
Day 02 - Helicopter flight to Lukla & trek to Phakding
Day 03 - Trek to Namche (3440m)
Day 04 - Namche
Day 05 - Trek to Tyangboche
Day 06 - Trek to Dingboche
Day 07 - Acclimatisation day in Dingboche
Day 08 - Trek to Lobuche
Day 09 - Trek to Gorak Shep (5184m) and attempt at Kalar Pattar Peak
Day 10 - Everest Base Camp (5350m) - return to Gorak Shep
Day 11 - Trek to Dingboche
Day 12 - Trek to Chhukung
Day 13 - Island Peak base camp
Day 14 - Summit and back to Chhukung
Day 15 - Trek to Dingboche (90 minutes) and helicopter flight to Kathmandu
Day 16 - Fly home
18 October 2019
This is the deposit payment and the final payment of $4,500 (USD) is payable in Kathmandu before we leave for the trek.
Payment terms available upon request. Please email email@example.com for details and information.
What's included in the cost?
- Helicopter flights as detailed in itinerary
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Sherpas, porters and UK guide
- All accommodation and food on the trek (excludes soft drinks, chocolate, snacks etc.)
- Pre-trip training weekend in north Wales *
What's excluded in the cost?
- Flights to Kathmandu
- Personal kit
* Pre-trip training weekend is 8/9 June 2019 in north Wales (cost excludes travel and accommodation in north Wales)
Want to know more?
Sign up to Jason's newsletter for all the latest events and updates.
* I respect your privacy and will never share your email address