This is an amazing opportunity to trek the beautiful foothills of Nepal while immersing yourself in the stunning culture. We get to see wonders and places that normal trekking groups don't see and spend time assisting, and helping the next generation of Nepalese with their education and the future of an amazing country.
Plan to arrive in Kathmandu on day one so that may be leaving the day before and flying overnight. On the return trip you are likely to land the same day if flying to the UK.
Arrive day 1 of your expedition in Kathmandu and leave on the last day back to the UK.
Day 01 - Arrive Kathmandu
Day 02 - Flight to Lukla (2,900m) & trek to Phakding (2,660m)
Day 03 - Trek to Namche (3,440m)
Day 04 - Trek to Pangboche (3,900m)
Day 05 - Trek to Pheriche (4,270m)
Day 06 - Acclimatisation day in Pheriche (4,270m)
Day 07 - Trek to Lobuche (4,930m)
Day 08 - Rest day in Lobuche (4,930m) plus acclimatisation walk
Day 09 - Trek to Gorak Shep (5,184m) and attempt at Kalar Pattar Peak (5,585m)
Day 10 - Everest Base Camp (5,350m) - Return To Gorak Shep (5,184m)
Day 11 - Trek to Pheriche (4,270m)
Day 12 - Trek to Deboche (3,600m) / Continue to Namche (3,450m)
Day 13 - Trek to Namche (3,450m) / Trek to Lukla (2,900m)
Day 14 - Flight to Kathmandu
Day 15 - Kathmandu
Day 16 - Fly home
Payment terms available upon request. Please email email@example.com for details and information.
What's included in the cost?
- 3 night’s accommodations in Kathmandu (twin sharing) which includes breakfast
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea, coffee, boiled water) and lodges during the trekking period
- Airport transfers and all local transportation
- English speaking local guide paid above the normal wage
- Necessary porters with FAIR daily wages
- Domestic flight to and from Lukla
- National Park fee and all other permits
- UK experienced high-altitude leader with medical equipment and assistant leader if group size exceeds fifteen
What's excluded in the cost?
- Flights to and from Kathmandu
- Insurance relevant to EBC
- Items of a personal nature
- Dinners/meals in Kathmandu
- Alcohol, soft drinks, chocolate etc. on the trek
This is the deposit payment of £450 and then $1,650 (USD) is payable in Kathmandu on the 6th April 2019.
Deposit is non-refundable but we shall come to an arrangement if there are personal issues preventing your attendance at the expedition (deferred deposit, use money for other JR experiences etc.)
It's recommended that once you book, you look to get your trip insurance ASAP.
Want to know more?
Sign up to Jason's newsletter for all the latest events and updates.
* I respect your privacy and will never share your email address