A weekend of map and navigation skills to help build your confidence and competence in the outdoors. We start from the beginning and will build you up to have a super foundation to run, plan and be part of great adventures.
By the end of the weekend you will be able to -
- Identify the right map for your adventure
- Understand map symbols and feautures
- Orient the map using the ground around and a compass
- Recognise the ground around using features and contours
- Understand timing and pacing
- Take bearings to give you a direction of travel
- Plan adventures and break them in to smaller legs
- Understand safety procedures relevant to your environment
- Look at kit needed for safe and fun adventures
- Be able to ask questions and chat about future learning
Let’s adventure together and my promise to you is:
- I will help keep you safe and make great decisions
- I will transfer skills and knowledge so you’re a more independent adventurer after our time together
- I will help you plan and prepare so it’s easier to achieve your aspirations
22-23 Sep 2018Book Now »
Payment terms available upon request. Please email email@example.com for details and information.
Why not book now and let’s start planning the perfect map and navigational skills experience for yourself, your friends, group or colleagues.